View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 8:41 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeco81 View Post
I'll double this, another thousand up for grabs.
Ill toss in a Scar17 and lets say about 20k dollars worth of vintage guitars
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmellberg27 View Post
CAL. PEN. CODE ยง 12020 : California Code - Section 12020

(2)Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-capacity magazine.

If you have a high cap mag in Cal. that was made after Jan 1, 2000 you have either imported it into the state (felony), or you have put together a kit (manufactured) the mag (felony). This would seem to me that possessing one is a felony under these guidelines.

However, I will retract my above statement and admit that I am not a lawyer and I realize there are already many forums discussing this very issue on cal guns. I should state that I would not advise an individual to flaunt their ownership of a high cap mag as the laws are murky.
Your 2nd paragraph is even worse than your previous post. Don't worry about your disclaimer, I assure you nobody here or elsewhere would mistake you for a JD. Please delete this posts

disclaimer:
everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice