View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 9:54 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

We shot one of my M41b Swedes, and we shared the same rifle, so just one rifle for both shooters at both distances.

We shot it 2 years ago with our PUs and that was a mess. We tried to use one rifle for 300 and one for 600 but our cheek weld was so different between us that the windage and elevation were drastically different for both and at that point you have no time to make adjustments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Brian, the Phoenix Western Games with my younger son is definitely the plan. I'm having an accumount scope mount put on a mixmaster Swedish M96 for the second rifle.

Sounds like you did pretty well last year. Congrats. What were you and your partner shooting?
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExpertdouche
I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.