View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 7:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
First off would like to introduce myself,

Been reloading for a little more than a year now and have a great grasp on the process and have taught a class with the OC Club. You can ask anyone over there about me.

I was approached about starting a Long Beach Club and feel these Reloading Clubs are something great and can change the face of Reloading.

Reloading I feel is something that is more than something you do for shooting but a hobby itself.

Me and Exodus spoke and we want to work together with starting this club. This is far from a one man operation. We have the blessing from both the OC club and LA club.

Basically we are looking for people in the Long Beach/Lakewood Area that are interested in learning how to reload. We are also looking for experienced reloaders to help out with the various clinics we will be hosting. We are also looking for donations of any kind to get the club started. We will have the basics the first go around but plan on buying equipment for the club members to use.

Ill speak to Exodus and other leaders and see what they want to do as far as small details so dont want to post everything so Ill let everyone know.

This is what I was planning, basically we are going to follow OC reloading clubs guidelines.

The reloading clinics will be help wherever we can find a spot. The clinic with consist of learning the basics of reloading and the various different types of equipment used when reloading.

DISCUSS!!
I feel like a made man now
lol