View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 7:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post
Everything was cool about your message, until I saw the "help me pay for college" donate button. Sorry, I got kids that need college too. Why should we "give" you or anyone else money for nothing???? I can't stand this entitlement generation. Work for college. I did! I didn't get one red cent from my parents when I went through the Cal State system for my undergrad work! I would have been too embarrassed to ask for hand outs. No, I didn't live at home either!!! I had to pay rent with room mates!
I am currently working 2 jobs and going to school full time to support myself, with no help from parents (Guardianship kid who is now an independent to the state). I am not begging for money or handouts, and i'm sorry if the button offended you. I have had many cal-gunners donate, and for that I am very appreciative because I do not expect anything.

I will finish my AS Degree this semester in Administration of Justice and will also finish EMT training with a 4.0 GPA. Next summer I will transfer to finish up the BS in Criminal Justice.

If you or any other cal-gunners have any other guidance it would be appreciated. I have wanted to be in Law Enforcement since elementary school and am very focused on achieving that goal.

Edit: I have also removed the button as being labeled as the "entitlement generation" just once is more linkage to them then I ever want to have.

Last edited by Datdarkness; 08-28-2013 at 7:27 AM..