View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:29 AM

Default GE Capital No longer doing financing for Firearms. Do you have a backup plan?

Hi there, Im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself and my services to any gun shop owner who has used GE finance and are now without financings options for their customers.

My company specializes in Alternative Financing and WE ARE ABLE TO LEND TO GUNSHOPS/FIREARM DEALERS! This program can help you generate more foot traffic as well as recoup sales that your current or previous lenders have turned down. Its not based on credit scores either, which in todays economy most people dont have favorable credit to begin with.

We make our decisions based on the customers checking account history, employement and if they have a valid drivers license. We can approve/lend up to 10k, and payments are made up to 180 days. Plus there is no collection on your end!

Getting your shop signed up and trained is really easy and you can start offering financing to your clients within a few days. Please message me if you want more info.

Rusti Woodruff