View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 5:36 PM

Default I have PAM3M w/ High Cantilever. Which Magnifier would you recommend?

So I've had the PAM3M Red dot for awhile. I ordered it with the High Cantilever mount, expecting to someday purchase a Flip-to-side mounted magnifer. Well, someday is here. First, which Primary arms magnifier would you recommend? 3x, 3x w/ LER, or 6x? Obviously I would like the most magnification, but I'm ignorant of any inherent disadvantages with going to higher magnification like the 6x (i.e., parallax issues, FOV, etc..). Second, I would like some type of mount that will get the magnifier out of the way (FTS or whatever), and be able to clear the flip-down backup iron sight that came with my Sig Sauer M400 w/ enhanced magpul moe stuff. Third, is desired but least important, I would like the magnifier to physically line up well with the PAM3M (not higher or lower than the tube of the red dot).

So that's it. Which 3x, 3x w/ LER, or 6x magnifier. And which mount should I pick. Whichever you prefer most, I'll probably get. Looking forward to purchasing this setup ASAP.

Last edited by MontezumaBlackOut; 03-20-2013 at 5:39 PM.. Reason: added sentence.