View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 8:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcalidave View Post
I'd love to pay, but not a chance without seeing SOMETHING from this company, like a real picture.

I'd really recommend others have a little patience as well, I don't want anyone losing out here.
i got a message from them about the pics , they are comming final machine work is being done on tolerances for the jig and frame... and guess they where showing if off at the build party 6th of this month so i dont think its "vaporware"

i am fairly sure the folks down there running the GB wont hand over 12 grands with out seeing something tangible,but i am also kinda disappointed in the company not coming here and filling in all the detail (whats is made out of , concept pics of grip rather the CAD, ect)when they can see how much interest its getting here ...

anywho i am not worried about taking a chance on the companies rep over 125 bucks when i see the old sarco decorator frames going in our marketplace for 300 (i paided 30 bucks from sarco for the one i gave to a fellow builder) 125 is nothing these days for pre-order parts ...

LOL see what happens when i start typing and putting the kids to bed at the same time? ...lol

thanks AR-Tuma

Last edited by Jeepers; 05-16-2012 at 8:37 PM..