View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 1:51 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired View Post
I have passed on the questions and concerns re our advising, via flyers and a booth, those who come to Steele Peak to keep the area clean. Once I receive the feedback, I will post here.

I will agree with chknlyps2 tho that it will not look good if the BLM found the ground littered with Calguns flyers advocating keeping the area clean.

Thanks to chknlyps and Eat Dirt for organizing this event, the many members and others who volunteered their time and hard work and those who donated food, drink and BBQ labor to make this a very successful event. Everyone should be proud of their efforts. I spoke with a few people who came to shoot, didn't know anything about the clean up, but stayed to help clean up. Kudos to them.
Thanks Retired! I will await word from you or?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx