View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 9:11 AM
tenpercentfirearms's Avatar
tenpercentfirearms tenpercentfirearms is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Taft, CA
Posts: 12,845
iTrader: 10 / 100%

Real simple. If you are a CA resident, put your current address on the 4473. Then use the normal guidelines of proof of residence. So you will need a government issued document showing your name and address from the 4473. If also a handgun, a utility bill or government issued document with expiration date.
For superior customer service and good prices visit We are Kern County's leader in black rifle sales.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation
Reply With Quote