View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 6:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustdontknow View Post
I am a member at ASC and never had a problem. Been treated really well everytime I walk in. Yes it gets crowded sometimes and they don't necessarily handle crowds well. I was looking at a Ruger single 6 a few months ago. They were out of 22 ammo and had their Ruger 6 range gun put away. One of the guys dug out an old box of 22 shorts, gave me a target, and pulled the single six out of the cabinet. Didn't charge me a cent and told me to come back with my Ruger LCR and my own ammo if I want to try it again.

Parallax is great, never had a bad time in there unless it was crowded and I was in a hurry. Their prices are excellent. They helped me build up my AR and answered all my dumb questions with sincerity (Been shooting for almost 40 years but I'm still new to the AR platform).

I have had great experiences in Poway. I agree with the other post that you just have to talk to the guys. I've picked up a few cases of ammo there over the past few months.
I think those are the key words there. Since becoming a member there I've been treated a step above than when I was just a walk in client. Membership does have its privileges.

Parallax is great too. They did a SSE and handled a out of state transfer for me and in both cases they did a great job with communication and and keeping me happy. It even surprised me that Jeff S greeted me by name the last time I came in. That's how to keep loyal customers.