Thread: San Joaquin
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 4:11 PM
Veteran Member

Ok, here's what happened.

Sheriff Moore saw me right on schedule and was very polite. We got down to business very quickly. He reminded me that he's not anti gun, an NRA member, but not exactly keen on everyone carrying.

The jist of the interview was him asking me why I, more than the average citizen, needs to carry. Basically, I had to elaborate on my good cause. There were other things discussed that were specific to me, but 99% of it was my good cause. He didn't seem interested in anything else.

I was in and out in about 20 minutes. He said that he has yet to make a decission in my case, which is evident by the fact that I didn't get an approval or denial, hence the interview. After which, he was still undecided.

I really feel like this is going to go the same route as Sacramento. Sheriff Moore, though somewhat sympathetic to what we're doing, doesn't seem to be willing to give it up.

I really feel like this could go either way for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar15barrels View Post
And yes, this IS gun school.
Welcome to class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmchs View Post
There is life outside of Calguns
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishPirate View Post
stop looking to the internet to tell you everything you should do.....sack up and just do what you want!!!!!