View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 6:54 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbirnbaum2 View Post
I already know vulcan/hesse/blackthorne is crap.
I wanted to make a video then use my amex to dispute and refuse the charge. Check out their response on my first set of questions.

I even said my intent was to build and SBR with a threaded barrel in CA and didnt want to pay the tax stamp. I was told it would be a nice setup.... Please stay away not only do they sell crap they will sell to stupid people and not tell them what they want is illegal. I hope ATF shuts down these jokers.

If the criminals ever found out about 80 percent lowers and jokers like this selling SBR kits with threaded barrels know illegal intent and supporting it anyway.... well that would be very bad
This thread is now in the running for most moronic post of the year.

Quote:
I am aware of this..... just wanted to advise people against this CRAP brand that doesnt even mention NFA rules.. I have had friends call me and ask why they wont ship an ar to your house... then try to buy this crap not knowing a thing.
Your friends are too lazy or stupid to read the appropriate laws?

Quote:
You cant legally make a pistol from an ar lower as they are all listed as a rifle on the paperwork. I checked... you have to buy an ar pistol listed as a pistol for DROS

I have even tried to ppt myself a lower to switch to pistol... no go... armorer wont touch it.. I am NOT a lawyer.. I dont give legal advice.

Quote:
i just dislike getting calls from my uneducated friends trying to buy this stuff..There are a lot of ar noobs right now......
Then don't answer the phone, maybe?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran