View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 9:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauserMike View Post
I dont go to iron sights anymore. its too dangerous, with half the shooters in there looking like gangsters such close quarters and way too many wackos in so-cal let alone oceanside i would rather not shoot than go to iron sights...

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...nge-oceanside/

this is just one example of why i never go to oceanside iron sights shooting range... filled with LEO's and people just staring you down while you try to shoot and have fun, so many rules... just a bad range all together...

If you want to try a real shooting range very close to you... L.E. Duncan's Rainbow shooting range in rainbow ca, between fallbrook and temecula.... best shooting range around hands down, outdoor, friendly people, its a yearly membership but makes iron sights in oside look like it should be illegal.
My friends are coming in town from AZ this weekend and want to go shoot my rifles.

I'm thinking sbr&g, or maybe that Sewet gun range. I've heard about the range in rainbow. I'll check that out too. Do you know if they allow steel case/core? That's why sbr&g is in the lead because I know they do.