View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 7:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatersLOVEme : ) View Post
Looks pretty good to me although not my cup of tea. I thought the pics of said shotgun were just fine actually better than most I've seen. I really like the rear sight who makes it? Just not into carbon fiber wraps per say ( Mossberg already did a line with CF wraps few years back it failed miserably FYI ) in my option its not only dated ( and not in a cool old school retro type of good way ) but most people I know categorize fake carbon fiber wrapping with phoney cheap knock off sub par car parts since they aren't made from real carbon fiber just coated to look like it so its just a glorified sticker really and that doesn't scream quality nor craftsmanship and not the type image you really want if your looking to make a name for yourself / a impression you'd be better off using one of the many quality coatings available now days and pick a color that pops or is out of the norm to stand out and let your gunsmith skills speak for themselves just my two cents Buddy I do like your company name though and the textured / stippled stock looks awesome! Good luck and hope the input helped I just think that coating is more of a concern than your pics IMO.
Thank You.
info@gorillagunworks.com