View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 5:24 PM

I have only been to 3 turners and San Marcos is the only one I of those will continue to shop at.

I went to the Kearny Mesa store a couple months ago to get some ammo that was on sale, I called first and there was plenty but when I got there the shelf was empty, I waited while the 2 guys behind the counter were talking to 2 other guys. First I thought it was business but after listining for 20 min and me trying to but in here and there, they were all friends BSing about something they did last weekend so I walked out pissed, the lady at the register asked what I was mad at and wanted to help. She went to the back and slid out the 2 cases of ammo I wanted and I told her I was going to go ask one of the rude guys for a dolly and she said "no, don't.... they will just get mad" I will never set foot in that store again!

The Corona store has a couple nice guys there but there is one young prick that started yelling at me about how wrong I was about a purchase I had already worked out with a manager. I told him to just go to the back and there was a note from the manager about what he should do and he continued to be rude.

I called the San Marcos store because there were 2 guns I wanted there and told Kevin about the other 2 stores and the problems I had and all the problems I have read about and he put me with Mike H (there are 2 Mikes, Mike Z and Mike H) and he was a great guy to talk with, I have paid for 5 guns since then and might be going tomorrow for 2 more. Mike H is a great guy and he runs a good store, I have sent 2 friends to buy pistols from him and they were treated great as well.