View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin63 View Post
Check with Turners in Chino Hills. They do not accept residence phone bill as secondary proof of residency. I was just there this afternoon. I was just asking the more knowledgeable folks here if this is something I need to be aware of as a larger trend going forward, perhaps there was an update sent to FFLs since I'm not an FFL similar to sales tax updates sent from the BOE to retailers, etc. Thanks for the accusation, though. It sure makes asking about this stuff to be better informed so welcoming.
What you were told was FUD. You asked a question. You are not spreading FUD. You are seeking clarification. My answer to your question is the gun shop is spreading FUD.

There isn't anything more to discuss. The gun shop is making up their own rules. You can find all of the rules here.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=327217

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation