View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 6:20 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Armory View Post
We just had a DOJ inspection last week and the DOJ inspector told us that a fishing license does not count anymore even if it is printed out because the system that is used to issue the license just pulls the address from their DMV issued license. We specifically asked about this scenario.
However that is not necessarily true. We can edit the system!

I had them tell me on the phone it was legit so I am using it. We could also argue they ordered it online and had it sent to them. That most certainly is a government issued document with an expiration date.

I wonder if we should start working on getting a definitive answer on this or if not having a definitive answer works better for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
sorry to side track but didnt want to start a new thread

would a DL that is issued in one county ( a PO BOX) and a car registration issued in my current county and residence(Street addy) cause a issue in a handgun PPT ? or would i need some other form of ID for the transaction ?
It will not cause an issue. You have the correct documentation to be the buyer and even a seller (even though no correction is necessary) on a PPT.

The Calguns Foundation - Board Member. DONATE NOW! Your dollars go DIRECTLY to front-line legal activism in CA.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of The Calguns Foundation