View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 2:02 PM

Default SCOTUS Cert Petition for Carry filed - Kachalsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling View Post
Hey you're the one that started in that LEOs won't be a problem if these laws are passed. Please tell that to the people that have been prosecuted for AWB violations and concealed carry violations. There are three types at fault here 1) the legislature and governor that pass laws that violate the rights of Americans, 2) LEOs looking for an easy felony or gun arrest to puff their performance review and don't give a darn about your rights or mine, 3) judges that let all of the above get away with trampling on the 2nd Amendment. I simply stated a fact and then you painted yourself into a corner because your local sheriff allows you to do what 99% of us can't - but the fact remains that it wouldn't be a bright idea to commit an AWB violation in his presence or the presence of his deputies.
What I'm pointing out is that there are some on here that label EVERY LEO as being anti 2A just for being LEO and state they will support these proposed laws with out question. What I'm stating is that people need to stop making generalized statements like this. Not sure where you see me painting myself into a corner but that's you're interpretation to make.

Making it sound as if these LEO will just enforce these laws with out question is unfair and, as I linked above, not always the case.

Clearly people like this have no intention of seeing it the way I do so its at an impasse. I'll continue to do it my way and they can do it the way they want to. I'll let this thread get back on track now.

Last edited by ASTMedic; 04-09-2013 at 2:09 PM..