View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 8:33 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby View Post
How do you feel about the unnecessary slaughtering of Deer and Elk on Santa Rosa island as well as the same with goats and pigs on Catalina Island.
I don't think anything about it frankly. A cow died to make your belt and shoes. I care more that the government is trying to ban all lead ammunition based on junk science and ignoring the lead in Condors is environmental not bullet related. The Government has absolute power which corrupts absolutely and that worries me most of all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby View Post
For the Grizzly case in the Eastern and Northern Sierras as it turns out it was a good thing due to all of the panzy azz city people that moved to the woods that would have been eaten otherwise.
Yep. That why a lot of them were hunted and shot while the relatively docile Back Bear survives to this day. While it's true Grizzlies probably need a bigger range, there is room in Yosemite for instance and up North. It was their bellicose nature that doomed them as California's population grew no doubt about it.