View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 8:29 PM

Anyone else get this standard response?

Hi,
Firstly I would like to apologize for any previous misinformation that you have received. We are learning a very valuable lesson that came at a very high price. When our manufacturers give us a time frame we have been far to trusting of it and have relayed exactly what we are being told to our customers.

The July 8 letter was not written by our company but was written by our supplier. I have spoken with him today and he is reassuring me that he will have us 10,000 lowers (half of the order we placed) by the 8th... I honestly dont believe a word that they are saying until it actually happens now though. I hope that he comes through and gets us the product that we have also already paid for WAY in advance but he has burned us already on his previous timeline so we will see.

A little background. This supplier with the 20,000 parts has been jerking us around on timelines like crazy. We should not have released any of the information that he gave us. We trusted that they would do as they promised. (we have a signed and notarized contract with a personal guarantee by the owner stating that he would deliver late may early June.)

The Ar10 situation: I had a meeting with an alternate supplier this week. This is a trusted source that consistently delivers and has came through for us on multiple projects in the past. We are tired of waiting on our existing supply line that has been consistently giving us the run around and price gouging the ever living crap out of us. We are going to try and get them into production in the next 30 days and are expecting a 30-45 day production time. I would add 2-3 weeks onto that for Snafu time as well.

I cannot apologize enough for the lack of communication and also for the misinformation that has been let out.

Thank you so much for your order. I appreciate your patience with us and I also completely understand your frustration.

-Dimitri