View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 2:32 PM

Default So I sold some ammo and now feel SICK! "why your ammos high"

Well long story short I sold one of my buckets of golden bullets here on calguns. I had it for sale for $87. Which is what i bought them for from my local ACE. Several pm's but one cal guns member said he would take them now. No problem. So i met a very nice older gentleman that bought them from me for him. A retiree that said he hits up all the walmarts etc. for ammo every morning they come in. It gets marked up roughly 150% from them and sold here on calguns. They are using the walmart app or one of the others, "google it", to get messages when the ammo is or has arrived at the store so they can buy it up immediately. I normally dont care about other peoples business but as I continued to talk to him I started getting pissed because this is part of the reason it is hard to get ammo at walmart and why it is on craigslist and here for $50 for 500. He then asked me if I still had 22 ammo and what kind. After telling me how much they were selling it for he offered the same or slightly less then what I payed for it originally . Nice guy but a F U move. Had I not already got paid and the bucket closed in his trunk I would have IMMEDIATELY SAID TO F O and taken it back! He asked me where I got that bucket and I had originally told him so I guess I am sorry for those of you that get your ammo there because I just screwed you. Worst part is people that pm'd me wanted it in 4 or 5 days. Or can I bring it to the bay area? Can I go cheaper?..........
I threw it up cheap so a calgunner that needed ammo could get it and not get raped. Now someone will pay WAY too much for that bucket. No good deed goes unpunished though right

Last edited by Bodlfed66; 09-27-2013 at 2:47 PM..