View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 4:21 PM

Thank you for posting the pictures above of this great man. As I said earlier in my above post I only knew Jim for the 4 days and 3 nights that I had the pleasure of camping in the site directly next to him and his family at Coloma on the American river this last July. He was a complete gentleman,host to all he was around that included 7 of my family members as well as others in the area,a family man and a true giver to all around us for those days. He told us he had gone to that campground for 10 or so years for vacation every year.I am sure that anyone who knew Jim felt that warm feeling he shared with us all, we knew that as we got to know him a was a special soul. We will always be very grateful to have met him and his family and will never forget. Our hearts go to his family at this most difficult time. I have one wish of the Calguns members if possible please contribute to his families trust fund as much as possible. We must be thankful in so many ways. Thank you to Jim most of all.