View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 8:28 AM
VTRweasel's Avatar
VTRweasel VTRweasel is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: San Hoe
Posts: 240
iTrader: 3 / 100%

This is probably a stupid question that's been asked and answered many times but...

My step mother has a place in Meyers, can I get an ID in El Dorado county and apply for a CCW there even though my primary residence in here?

I do spend a lot of time up there and there are bears and rattle snakes. If fact her place got broken into and torn apart by a bear last summer. Luckily no one was home at the time.

I might even be able to get a "job" on paper there if that helps.
Reply With Quote