View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 7:20 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyBrows View Post
i just got mine in today and i have to admit the quality and cut is superb. cant wait to also put it thru its paces. the only downside i can fault this is i wish u guys made a bigger one too! lol. the "half" size ipscs are perfect for pistol but i would like to see a 66% or larger. if u guys can whip a batch and include shipping like the last GB im so all over it. end result, i love it. keep it coming guys.
Thanks for the kind words. The 66% IPSC is something we have mass-produced. The only problem with making the bigger targets is the shipping. I can ship up to 5 IPSC 1/2 scales for $13 to include insurance, which is how I make these group buys so affordable. I don't think there is any flat rate box that can fit a 66% IPSC target in, so shipping would be a little more money.

I'm not opposed to making them one bit. I just need to work out the shipping kinks for the larger items and we can make this happen. I have been talking with UPS for the past 2 weeks or so and it appears we may be using them for our larger shipments. Their "handling" is definitely far superior to that of USPS.

Be sure to visit our site for UNBEATABLE pricing on AR500 Targets and Ballistic Body Armor! www.TheTargetMan.com

"LIKE" us on Facebook! (we will post coupons and unadvertised specials on FB!)

View our Calguns Subforum!