View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:07 PM
CGSSA Leader

Default Burro Canyon 2013, Part One

Would you like to know how to shoot your rifle well? I mean, really well?

Maybe you've just gotten into shooting, and you want to start with some formal safety training and instruction in the fundamentals. This class is for you.

Maybe you've been shooting for twenty years and always wanted to get around to learning the "right way." This class is for you too.

Maybe you know how to shoot but want to learn how to teach your friends and family, and pass it on to your children. Come on in.

Maybe you're appalled at the price of ammo these days and want to know how to stay frosty without wasting a single bullet. I've got the answer for you.

Maybe you're just looking for a shoot you can bring the family to, or to meet others in the community, or to share stories of the American liberty secured for us by our forebears. That is what we do.

--

All right folks, it's time to get Appleseed going at Burro again. This will be our fourth year cranking out Riflemen at our sunny little range in the San Gabriels north of Azusa, and it's going to be the best year yet.

Following the success of last year, we are again doing two series of shoots -- the first series is back-to-back on Feburary, March, and April, culminating in the April 20/21 "Patriot's Day" celebration. That way you've got up to three different chances to reach that magic 210 score and earn your patch. In case you miss it the first time, just come back next month.

We'll do another group of three in the Fall, but in the summer we have something new planned -- an all long-distance, 100 meter Advanced Appleseed! This will be on July 13/14, and is only open to previous attendees. But you have plenty of time to become a previous attendee in the meantime.

Our next shoot is April 20th and 21st, and we'll be on the big line at North 2 with room for 30 shooters. It'll be a great opportunity to meet others, put faces to names, and make lovely tight groups in our targets.

Sign-up online here: http://www.appleseedusa.org/search-s...locationid=111 Additional information is available on the same page. Also, feel free to PM me with any questions.

See you there!

Upcoming Dates at Burro Canyon: Feb 23/24, March 23/24, April 20/21

Ask me about Appleseed! Send a PM or see me in the Appleseed subforum.

Last edited by as_rocketman; 03-25-2013 at 10:53 PM..