Thread: Kern
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 8:15 AM

Talking Picked up my CCW Permit yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOJY12 View Post
I filed my application March 1, 2013 and just received my approval letter today!!! I'll be going to the Sheriffs Office Bakersfield on Tuesday with my birth cert, 8-hr training cert, and $159 check! One step closer :-)

What I don't understand is one of the men my husband works with filed his application 2 weeks before me and he received his approval one month after he filed and has also received his final CCW permit. Weird, but oh well...mine finally came and that's really all I should be concerned with.
I received the call yesterday afternoon and picked up my permit. The entire process took just under 4 months.

I was under the impression that I could change/add the weapons list when I picked up my permit, but they didn't let me add my new pistol. Said I have to wait 30 days, then come back in with the new pistol. Does anyone know if that's true?

"People of integrity expect to be believed and when they're not, they let time prove them right."

Almost EVERY problem we have in society now arises from one single issue - people no longer take accountability for themselves or their actions. It's never their fault.