View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 1:57 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed1972 View Post
Also, to combat that counties claims that they approve 90% of all applicants, I'm thinkin' its close to being time for a that SD CCW application day with a couple of hundred "GC = Self Defense" apps so at a minimum we can start racking up some denials, but I'm willing to wait a month to see what the judge has to say in the Peruta decision.
The only time it's close to, is time for us on the sidelines (myself included) to sit down, shut up, and wait patiently to see what CGF requests of us.

I really don't think we'll ever have a "racking up mass denials" drive. Any denials being pursued will most likely need to be from disabled, minority, gay, etc complainants in the event that the suit has to escalate into appeals. Anyone who would be useful for a denial, has probably already been contacted.

The rest of us on the sidelines are only useful for two things: financial contributions, or eventually helping run CCW application drives once SDSO has been forced to cave in.

Last edited by grammaton76; 11-16-2010 at 2:18 PM..