View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Honorary MLC
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
Then your boss is lying, sorely misinformed, confused or ignorant. There were no citations issued for target shooting with lead bullets. Plain and simple. He may as well say that people were given speeding tickets for driving red cars. Or call your semi-auto PA10 an assault rifle. Or your Sig a Glock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine mil thrill View Post
oh.....ok....whatever you say spyder. absolutely nothing happened, no incident whatsoever, spyder is the absolute authority here. sorry for stepping on your toes. disregard whatever, spyder has the ultimate connections,,,,,,,please forgive me for the post...........
Nah, definitely not absolute authority, I just know that, as I said, someone is lying, sorely misinformed, confused, or ignorant. That's it.

But that's ok. You can keep sensationalizing stories with fabricated information to make it sound more exciting than it is. I hear the local newspaper has an opening for headline writer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine mil thrill View Post
my boss saw paperwork issued, period. he is not a liar. but like spyder said..... my boss is lying, so this incident never happened.
See previous answer. You failed to read the rest of the statement. He could very well be mistaken, and people were issued citations for other things than lead bullets. In fact, I said that myself, that I know of a guy written a ticket for shooting steel targets, which I think is complete BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOUNN View Post
Me and 3 other buddies went out there to shoot, it was my first time.. As we was setting up.. We saw a group of 5-6 ppl in green shirts (I'm guessing Fish and Game)??.. All they was doing was throwing trash in the big dumpster, they didn't say nothing whatsoever ever..
I used to spend a LOT of time at Spenceville and Oroville ranges. Haven't been to Spenceville in probably 5 years, still swing through Oroville whenever I'm in town. Oroville uses con crews (work projects in lieu of jail) to clean up. Very possible Spenceville is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinfull View Post
Yes you have no idea how correct this statement is until you meet him.
Hey, just 'cause I'm taller than you. (And my hair is almost as long now!)

Last edited by Spyder; 01-02-2016 at 10:25 AM..