View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 9:58 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR-Tuma View Post
We know a lot of people are waiting on actual pics of the prototype and they are coming very soon. Only reason we haven't put any up yet is we are working with the machinist and finishing up the jig and double, triple, quadruple checking tolerances both before and after the jig is coated to make sure when we start shipping that everything is perfect. I'm sure that some are getting impatient with what seems might be a lack attention to providing what we need to give everyone, but we are just ensuring that everything is 100%
Aw, come on... You HARDLY need to get everything 100% and quadruple-check tolerances in order to post a few PICTURES...
I mean yes by all means get all that squared away before you sell a single unit or jig... But at this point folks are just asking to see something more than a rendering.

As one who has already committed to this buy, I think you owe us some info and pictures. We're not going to be able to tell anything about the tolerances from them, we just want to see that the product exists. So just take 'em and post 'em already.
NRA Life Member - CRPA Life & Board Member - SAF Life Member - Monterey County Carry Initiative Sponsor
Statements posted here are the sole opinions of the author and not those
of CGN, CGF, CRPA, or any other institution or agency unless otherwise noted.