View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 4:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCWUSA View Post
Great point on the concept of Good Quality Training!

"Just because the law gives us a minimum or maximum number of hours does not mean that's all that is needed."

I've been teaching CCW Classes for almost 20 years...and while most of my CCW students are familiar with Gun Safety and Shooting Fundamentals....it still remains true that;

"You don't know what you don't know"

Any opportunity to train with a quality Instructor that has been recommneded by fellow CalGunners, is an opportunity to learn something and improve your skills or decision making abilities. I typically train with as many other Trainers as possible (or I can afford to) as often as possible. Looks like NorCal has another good option that is taking training seriously enough to offer quality instruction, however long that instruction may take.

Thumbs up to that!
I don't check this thread much. It's something only my mom should read .

I saw your post Jim and I want to thank you. That's very nice of you. If I catch wind of people down in southern CA who want training, I'll be sure to send them your way.

Take care.
Wesley Lagomarsino, CA CCW Instructor - Alameda, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Yolo, Yuba, the Cities of Davis, Galt, Ione, Jackson, Lodi, Manteca, Ripon, Stockton and Tracy ... and many more to come ... and Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Maine, Oregon, Utah, Virginia & Washington

www.LFIguns.com - serving Sacramento, Reno, the Central Valley, Foot Hills and Bay Area