View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 5:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
In lue of reloading for it,,, the M2 Ball is the closest thing to what came with it.

Find yourself a .30-06 Lee Loader Hand Tool (Midway or Ebay or ?) to get started. It is a simple method of loading good quality Ammo for your gun and is definitely the simplest and cheapest way to get started. By adding a few extras like a Hand Priming Tool and a Powder Scale you can easily produce Match Grade Ammo right at your kitchen table.

By using this tool you learn the basics of reloading in the simplest way possible. You'll never sell that tool,,, I didn't, and I make the finest Portable Hand Reloading Press ever made, and yet I still use the Lee Loader Tool frequently.

The .30-06 is arguably one of the most versatile cartridges ever invented and is good for a wide range of uses. Being able to reload for it, is the key to that versatility. There are literally hundreds of bullets from 110 gr to 220 gr to experiment with, and you've got a long way to go before you exhaust all the possibilities, and you can load every one with that Lee Loader.

Best "bang for your reloading buck" ever devised.

Randy

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look into that tool. For sure the first rounds I'm going to reload when I get the equipment is .30-06 and .30-30 since it's the most expensive stuff I shoot alot of.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk