Thread: Gift
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 9:45 AM

I'm prepared for a serious lashing here but here goes... If she is bent out of shape that you have responsibilities and not the ability to take time off work(or finances I am guessing) then she is going to be more trouble later on. Then again, that is just me. I don't judge my husband by how much time he spends with me or what he buys me or how pricey his gift to me is(I was THRILLED with my uplula, I'm easy to please). I don't know what you could do for her to make it up to here because you have already sent flowers and she needs to understand real world people, not those that are well off.

I honestly wouldn't expect more than some flowers but again, that is just me. Good Luck. Perhaps some specialty cupcakes? There are a LOT of cupcake shops around our area. I am not sure if she likes sweets or not. Does she have a favorite movie? Mine is Gone with The Wind and my husband bought me the Anniversary edition which came with all kinds of memorabilia from the making of the movie. It was like $65 on Amazon. Is she a fan of reading? Perhaps a Nook or Kindle or something like that? Sorry, I am not much help.