View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 1:37 PM

Thumbs down BEWARE---> Daves Gun and Archery San Bernardino

I wanted to let the members know about a bad experience I had at a San Bernardino Gun Range/FFL. I did a PPT/Trade with another person at this particular place due to Turner's SB lack of interest in doing the PPT per other party.

I traded for a NIB SW686 that when I first inspected looked NIB, but after 10 day wait I went back to pick up and it didn't look the same. The revolver looked as if it had been used/fired. So much so that I had to verify the SN to make sure it was the actual firearm. I asked the counter person does this gun look unfired to you? His reply, "No it looks like it's been fired, but not by much." I though to myself that it was probably just me and just didn't notice the first time.

When I got home I realized that they probably did use it since it was not locked and it was a gun range that the PPT was done at. Plus the previous pics I got didn't look the way I received the revolver. The other person also emailed regarding the rude service they had over there. I don't if it's just one person or the whole store. The first time seemed OK but when I picked it up the guy who helped me seemed in a rush and bothered that he was doing the paper work. Plus he was even rude to a couple that arrived right after me.

I have already sent an email to the contact info for their store but have yet to receive any response. Is there any further action that I can take or report what happened? Here is the info on the FFL. DO NOT DO BUSINESS AT THIS LOCATION!

Daves Gun and Archery
766 S. Lugo Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
United States
ph: (909)884-5584
fax: (909)884-0904
mri@davesmagnumrange.com