View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 8:37 PM
Garv Overlord
CGN Contributor

Location: 805, Caught Between My Woman And My Pistol And My Chips

First off, there's been significant progress on the donations since the last time I posted on this thread! Over on the donation link there's been sightings of hoards of irishmen and a rumor the AK-Team's roaming about!

As of 2100 hours Sun 02-24 we're at a total of $960! Much respect to all.

Up to now, we've welcomed, donated and had all sorts of great offers come in, at the moment...
I need assistance finding an in stock Glock 19

I spoke w/ kevrok805 a little while ago and he's 99% sure that he's going to rock out with his Glock out.

Calgunners: Ready, you mean you think you're going to find a Glock 19 in stock, at your will, during The Great Panic of 2013?

Ready: Well uh yeah! There's thousands of members here and you'd be hard pressed to find a more knowledgable, connected group of people on the subject anywhere.

Calgunners: Yeah, we are kinda special . So what do you need from us?

Ready: I need you guys to help me find a way to get a Glock 19 into our new friends hands ASAP. Preferably near him or a way to transfer near him and if we could make it happen this week then we just might have him all set up in time for a bad a#$ shoot n' que.

Calgunners: OK, we'll look into it. What happens if we can't find one soon.

Ready: Well if we have to order one and move on with the meet n' greet then so be it. Either way, he's gonna get what he wants here. Between us we might have enough toys to keep kevrok805 entertained for an afternoon.

Calgunners: Ready, you realize you've been talking to yourself this whole time, right?

Ready: Cough Cough...Bull$__t cough cough

Got it? Short version: Please help us find an in stock Glock 19 to purchase ASAP. Thank you!

ETA: Moving in a new direction, he's going with G22 or G23 in .40 cal

Last edited by readysetgo; 02-26-2013 at 9:09 PM..