View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 8:41 AM
Garv Overlord
CGN Contributor

Location: 805, Caught Between My Woman And My Pistol And My Chips

Thanks to everybody who's contributing! As of 0900 this morning (about 12 hours) we've raised $355 which is over 25% to our goal.

Important Reminder!!! Please do not comment on the fundraising site about firearms, ammo or shooting.
Nothing wrong with what we're doing but I don't want to run a foul of any weird policies, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCrawlerLJ View Post
Is there a way to contribute via PayPal other than directly emailing funds to k-------5@yahoo.com?
I know that PayPal is not pro-2nd Amendment but it's secure!
Hold on rubicrawler, you need to confirm with the OP if he's accepting anything through that email. So far that hasn't been asked. Most are using the gofundme site in this thread: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=710073

Keep in mind everyone, the OP was only introducing himself and asking for some advise/recomendations and we jumped in as a group and offered our unique brand of support. So if you're wanting to deal direct then you need to ask OP directly first.

I'm going to be super busy all day at work, so won't be updating too much but wanted to give a lil' something. I'll give a better update tonight.

Last edited by readysetgo; 02-23-2013 at 9:37 AM.. Reason: fix link