View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 7:23 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron-Solo View Post
Incidents such as Tidwell are an anomaly. Too many members jump in here and immediately insinuate or accuse LE of taking guns every time this is mentioned, without any justification. It gets old real fast.
Ron,
Please note that in both my previous posts, I have offered other plausible reasons that a LEA might try to retain possession of firearms instead of releasing them to their rightful owners. Many LESs are dominated by anti 2A administrators. I even have family friends who fall into this catagory. Anyway, I have to believe that some of these LEAs do everything in their power to not release firearms to the legal owners. On the flip side, I'm sure there are other department that go out of their way to return property to it's legal owners. I also have LEO friends who would fall into this catagory. LEOs are just individuals. Most are good. Occasionly, one slips through who isn't good or uses his/her position to advance his/her personal agenda.
Utah CCW Instructor

Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

KM6WLV