View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 9:41 PM

Wes is the sht. He is as good as you could expect from an instructor and he runs a super safe ship all while being laid back and friendly. Instruction shouldn't be based on price alone and should be on what you are actually going to be taught.

An Ivy league education is much more expensive than a degree from a community college, but you are going to get the best education possible at the more prestigous and equally more expensive school.

The only negatives I can give are that the chairs in class aren't all that comfortable and that the course isnt 4 days instead of 2. We just didnt have the time to really talk about everything that can happen when using a firearm in a public area. Wes being a ex-LEO had a lot of insight from all sides of the equation and was able to give the real life examples that arent written in the firearms laws.

The biggest things I took from the class are that I need more work on shooting (which I am now signed up for a different class from him) and that you should try to avoid using your firearm until there is no more time left and you MUST use it.

His goal is to teach you to be safe, both from threats and also from prosecution as well as being accurate if you are required to shoot you weapon.