View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:57 PM

Default LA Co Probation accepting applications for Deputy Probation Officer I

Good evening everyone

I receive PM's quite often about job opening for LA Co Probation Department. Well, that time is now. The Department will fill 225 positions by December of this year. So, the department opened up applications for Deputy Probation Officer !. If you have a bachelors degree, and you fit all of the other Peace Officer requirements, you can have a job by the end of the year. Understand that the department opened for the lower position of Detention Services Officer in August of last year and they received 2,800 applications in just three days. They closed it after that third day. I dont know how long this is going to be open, but I would suggest you apply within a day or two, because I dont know when this will close. It just opened yesterday, so apply. The application is all online so you need to have your college transcripts scanned in to your computer so you can attach them electronically to the application. good luck and if you have any specific questions, you are welcome to PM me or ask on here.

FYI, those of you that may have applied in August, if you made it through the whole process already, you may be receiving an offer to start the academy in April.

Here is the link to the application:

https://sjobs.brassring.com/11033/AS...5&jobid=133080

Good luck and stay safe everyone