View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 1:36 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs up OC Armory Appreciation Thread

OC Armory often comes up as a recommended gun store in Orange County, but I think they deserve their own appreciation thread.

Mike, Patrick, and Joe are all good guys that really service the gun enthusiasts.
Service to the point of where I wouldn't know where to go and what to do if it wasn't for these guys.

OC Armory will:

* SSE just about anything. Even other gun shops in OC will send purchases from their customers over to OC Armory.

* Give you parts kits (since it is currently LEGAL for them to do so) or block out 'standard capacity' magazines to 10 rounders for a small fee.

* On spot gun smithing if they are not currently swamped. Install a LPK, swap out a trigger, whatever you need quickly and at a good price.

* Lower transfer fees than other shops in the OC. And _stupidly_ low transfer fees if you are trying to DROS/Transfer a mix of firearms from multiple sources.

* Easy PPT. They treat it like any other transaction without complaints or issue.

They appear to be an ordinary shop if you are doing ordinary off the shelf purchases but no one touches them if customer service is needed. I speak from personal experiences with them on all of the highlighted points.

Last edited by Glocker23; 10-24-2013 at 1:39 AM..