View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 9:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgm118icbm View Post
Welcome Christian! We appreciate you coming out to the event. It sounds like you have a pretty good understanding of how things work up there. Yes, there is absolutely no cell phone coverage up there, so cash is king. Any targets that will be easy to view at night will probably sell best.
@lgm118icbm - I have never been to Burro Canyon but have been told cash is king up there. Thanks for the confirmation. I appreciate it.

I hear its a nice place and should be great for this event. I am looking forward to it and meeting you.

As far as Targets that can be seen at night will depend on the amount of light we will have. If you use a "Mutilating" Target you will get an orange shot indication mark at point of impact so it will be easier to see shot placement further away. (These do not Bleed when shot)

If you use a "Bleeding" Target the pink "blood" we use in them is so it can be seen easier than red on the darker torsos. But to see the "Blood" you probably want the target closer than further. To get the best effect I would have several shooters engaging a single target at a time to get the "Blood" to start going. It can take depending on caliber and shot placement 40-80 rds to have the blood begin to ooze out. When shot the "Blood" first begins to soak into the foam then slowly drips out of the torso. Once the torso has been shot enough "Blood" soaked chunks of matter start to fall off the body. These Zombies like high rates of fire and Video game style round counts.

Our Outbreak Cardboard Targets should be easy to see with the clay pigeons inserted.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions anyone has about our products at the shoot and would love to hear feedback. We are always making new products and getting our customers input is crucial to our success.

Our goal as a company is to provide unique shooting experiences that are not only fun but can have practical applications as well.

See you at the Shoot!