View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 8:06 AM

Default Any musicians? CCW bars BUT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJ475 View Post
I understand that this is on the standard application and I would not do anything my IA indicated he was opposed to. But, that leaves the question of whether or not any of these conditions are enforceable, ie could you be charged with a PC violation if the restriction is not printed on your license or otherwise illegal in the first place. See PEN §26200. (a) A license issued pursuant to this article may include any reasonable restrictions or conditions that the issuing authority deems warranted, including restrictions as to the time, place, manner, and circumstances under which the licensee may carry a pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person.

(b) Any restrictions imposed pursuant to subdivision (a) shall be indicated on any license issued.

The simple answer is regards to being in a place that primary purpose is serving alcohol is no. It is not a penal code violation. Just an violation of California’s License to Carry provisions.

Some of the other provisions such as impeding an officer, etc. are violations that can be charged against appropriate penal codes.