View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco45 View Post
I say if this passes, DO NOT COMPLY! Unconstitutional law is void and as long as we comply and let them do what they want, we are just as bad as the politicians passing these laws! I know this is a forum that can be read by everybody, but i'm just saying, law abiding gun owners need to stand up and say enough is enough! If we don't, they will continue to strip us from our inalienable rights. We also should look in to legal action we could possibly take for those who violate their oaths. Now is the time for us to either stand united for the constitution or to comply and let tyranny take over. I got a wife and kids and I would hate to get in trouble for what i'm saying here, but I would hate it even more for my kids to grow up in a society where their constitutional rights have been suspended!
Yea, but IF it passes and you do not comply, you either leave your gun in the safe or risk being made into a criminal and losing your gun if you run across the wrong person in LE...That may be standing up for whats right, but you still lose...