View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 5:27 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryArms View Post
Well it all depends if its CQB/medium range self defense then we can all agree the ACSS was made for that and so was the AR15 they go hand in hand. On the other hand its very accurate the moa is true on the glass its self.

We confirmed all the specs are true mathematically and at the range. This chart has orange stickies representing moa at 100 yards converted to inches as you see its dead on! We are consistently hitting targets at 600-700-800 yards with no adjustments just a 100 zero and wind hold overs.

Here is some video of us shooting it
http://youtu.be/nxwaiDeXP8c
Dimitri
Dimitri,

I apoligize, but that wasnt my point. Rather than give a customer one option that works well for you or is made for a certain audience, its best to give them options for what they need and want in addition.

I personally don't have a need or want for a fixed 6x scope. I have a TA31 and 4x is perfect for my for the fixed category for an AR. Fixed 35X for load development. I like a low variable for within 300 yards or so, medium for 300-600 +/- yards, etc.

However, this is me and my shooting. I have friends that will only use a M68 up to 300 yards, maybe a 1-4 out to 500+/-. I have customers that just plain like magnification cause their "eyes aren't there anymore" and want a 2.5-16x Bushnell Elite for 100-400 yard shooting. Havent even broke into the differences for a more hunting specific scope, which certain features are nice that differ from target scopes.

OP, make sure the features are what you want and are looking for. There are thousands of scopes for a reason. I think were at 3000 models and counting. Plenty of choices and options for you!!

Trevor B.

OpticsPlanet
http://www.opticsplanet.com
Toll-Free (888) 504-7864
Send us a private message if we can be of help!

Last edited by OpticsPlanet; 05-07-2013 at 6:04 AM..