Thread: Tulare
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 8:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
Tulare is a friendly county; you should feel free to apply using a self-defense variant. We urge applicants to keep their good cause focused, as most cause-based denials are based on "storybook" narratives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbirdog View Post
I have a couple of buddys that live in Tulare county that want to get their LTC's and I was wondering how the process works there. Here in Kern county we apply first and then after you are approved you take the 8 hour course and do the background check, that way your not out the money if you get denied. Is it the same in Tulare co? Also, dose the sheriff their accept being in the mountains and country alot, doing shooting sports and that sort of thing as a good cause. Any other commits or suggestions would help. Thanks.
Post #5 seems pretty straightforward. I don't recall hearing any Tulare applicants being charged full price before their Good Cause was approved. For your buddies in Tulare County, have them check out the License to Carry class at the Visalia Sportsmens Association. Daniel does the class and he's good people.