View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 3:38 PM
Arizona Ex-Pat
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Exclamation CGSSA News: Glendale Gun Show Banned!

[/QUOTE]

3 Pages - Read Down

Councilmember Najarian motioned that the matter be tabled until after the March, 2013 show, and that all Councilmembers should attend to evaluate the show firsthand. He did not receive a second.
  • 1. Motion Directing the Director of Community Services and Parks to Exercise the City’s Option in the Civic Auditorium Rental Agreements (“Facility Permits”) of Terminating for Convenience (under Paragraph No. 46) the Facility Permits with Mr. Steve Friesen for the Gun Shows Scheduled this Year and Following Years.
  • Action not Taken
  • 2. Urgency Ordinance for Introduction Enacting a Moratorium on the Possession or Sale of Firearms and Ammunition on City-Owned Property
  • Action not Taken
  • 3. Motion Directing the City Attorney to Conduct Further Research on Options for an Ordinance Prohibiting Possession and/or Sales of Firearms on City-Owned Property, and to Prepare a Draft Ordinance for Council Consideration
  • Action Taken

Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Last edited by pennys dad; 03-12-2013 at 8:40 PM..