View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbrown View Post
Nice. But Rovner is an unknown quantity, methinks. While she concurred in Ezell, it was quite clear she was throwing softballs at Chicago. I expect we should presume her to be against the Moore decision.
For your worried math to work you have to assume the entire rest of the current active aren't supportive and I think that's hard math for your position. It would not surprise me to see them petition of reconsideration and en-banc to stall. What is not very clear is whether it would be granted based on the math above. The wild card would be if someone wanted to dissent to the denial of en-banc - which could add a couple of months to the timeline.

As to all this "California will be last stuff - poppycock. This is going to SCOTUS and the day after the decision is announced all the holdout states and City will be shall issue.

-Gene

DONATE NOW
to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @CalgunsFdn on Twitter.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!

"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon

Last edited by hoffmang; 12-12-2012 at 12:20 PM..