View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:13 PM
CGSSA Associate
CGN Contributor

Default Placer County Mini Clean Up & Shoot 5-11-13 *Post clean up report

see post #7 for post clean up report

Hey Guys,
It's been a long time since I've been up to "the spot" off of Foresthill Road. Saturday May 11th (the only weekend I have this month), I plan to take a trip up there with my pick up, set up a pop-up canopy & table and do some shooting! Afterwards, I will pick up as much debris as possible, load it up in my truck, and dump it at the local transfer station. It will be free of charge since we are doing the county a favor.

Basically, I want to have a great time shooting, and leave the spot cleaner than when we came in. I'd like to get as many people out as I can, the more people we can get out and help clean up, the better it will be for our cause. If anyone has a pickup and would like to help, come on out.

This is NOT an official Calguns clean-up, however, I can loan you Calguns Safety Vests for the day. Read This first page to see what kind of tools and equipment people bring for the larger clean-ups.

Please post here if you'd like to come out, and send me a PM I can give you the exact meeting spot. I'd like to get there early Meet at 7:30AM, before others show up and make it difficult to set up and clean.

Any input would be great! Thanks!

Last edited by Loopwell; 05-12-2013 at 9:16 AM..