View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Moderator Emeritus
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalDustin View Post
Round counts... I'm not exactly near what you and Dave have down range in AR-15 style .22LR's (At least not yet , My goal is to put down range another 25k this summer through my first Dedicated Upper)... But, I easily have in excess of 15k rounds down my two dedicated uppers and probably another 1-2k down the bolt I had.
Since all my mags are the 27rd BDM's, I've found that it's REALLY EASY to put some serious lead downrange in my AR-22. I've got a loading tool that makes loading them easier too. Plus I load up all of them before I head out to save time at the range.

Quote:
Edit: Yes, I run Remington GB's... Much to the dismay of the idiots at many local ranges who freak out when GB's wont run in their 10/22's but they will in my upper.
You're lucky. I had to trade some Remington ammo to another calgunner a while back because it wouldn't even CHAMBER in my AR-22. I normally really like Remington ammo, but that was annoying. My AR-22 runs great on the Winchester and Federal bulk stuff though.
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
--Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"