Thread: Still active?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Caliber Karma View Post
Is the team still a thing? Aside from this one, the only thread made here this year was an ad for discount codes.
Interesting first post, but regardless, welcome to Calguns. We're still around, and more active on Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) then anywhere else. The average member of CGN just isn't in to competition that we see a lot of activity here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -hanko View Post
...and the discount codes can normally be beaten anytime Geiselle (sp??) has a sale, which every few months.

Based on that, I'd say whatever the Calguns Shooting Team may have been looks to be done for.
We typically throw up any extra discount codes we come across for others to benefit. We're alive an well, and competing around the country more than ever. Next up is Arizona State IDPA in January, followed by SHOT Show the following week, and the GSSF match in Littlefield, Az the following weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy47 View Post
This just goes to show me how hard it is to get OTHERS to shoot with me at matches let alone as a team.

How hard is it go get a bunch of buds to go shooting?

Well at organized events, pretty damn hard apparently.
The competitive shooting community is a pretty tight knit group. It's typically not too difficult if frequent local ranges and events. The Calguns Community Chapters (C3) hold monthly shooting outings.