View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 9:54 PM
springfieldXD71 springfieldXD71 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 24
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Apec View Post
It should be possible for dual residents to do that without an FFL, if the deal happens in one of their residency states. But for CA-only residents, it would be problematic.

Yep. For transfer guns, we have to pay DROS and transfer fees. Tax on top of, it's effectively being taxed twice.
I bought a gun out of state, paid sales tax there, shipped it to Cali, and paid tax again. Do I get to vote in both states?
Reply With Quote